Kansas Angus Association Fall Investment Sale
Friday , September 23, 1 pm
Stanley E. Stout Marketing Center
Kansas State University, Manhattan
The Kansas Angus Association Fall Investment Sale is Friday, September 23 at the Stanley E. Stout Marketing Center, Kansas State University, Manhattan. Justin B. Stout Auction Service, LLC will serve as sale manager and auctioneer.
Over 50 lots of registered Angus have been consigned by eleven progressive Kansas Angus breeders. The sale will feature registered Angus females selected for genomic, EPD and phenotypic quality. Please reach out to Justin Stout (913) 645-5136, Matt Caldwell (913) 755- 1105 or American Angus Association Regional Manager Jeff Mafi (816) 344-4266 to discuss consignments or email Anne Lampe, Ks Angus Assn if you want to receive email updates or a sale book.
VIEW SALE BOOK/CATALOG
VIEW SALE ORDER
HOTEL Sale hotel headquarters in the Courtyard by Marriott Manhattan. Group rate:$149.(includes parking) Reserve by 9/5/22 to receive group rate.
Book direct click here or call 785-587-1972, ask for Kansas Angus Association rate.
Carter Angus Ranch, Mark Carter
Jennings, KS 67643
Hanson Cattle Co., Marty Hanson
Lebanon, KS 66952
Harris Angus, Billy Harris
Ottawa, KS 66067
Hedgewood Prairie, Brooke & Jason Woodworth
Enterprise, KS 67441
Hinkson Angus Ranch, Frank & Trey Hinkson
Cottonwood Falls, KS 66845
(620) 794-3407 Trey, (620) 340-2501 Frank
Hinrichsen Angus, Ron & Lynne Hinrichsen
Westmoreland, KS 66549
Kaiser Angus, Darrell Kaiser
Park, KS 67751
Lazy H Ranch Kansas, Mark Rohr
Hays, KS 67601
Rowh Angus, Jason & Drake Rowh
Jennings, KS 67643
Seven Cedars Ranch, Brandon Plaschka
Ottawa, KS 66067
Terhune Farms, Steve Terhune
Milton, KS 67106
- Consignments may consist of Spring and Fall cow/calf pairs, bred heifers, bred cows, open heifers, embryos, pregnancies or a flush. Bull calves on the side of a cow, but no single lot bulls will be accepted.
- It is required that all lots consigned to the Kansas Angus Association Fall Investment Sale obtain a Genomic Profile. Either AngusGS test or Zoetis iSOK test are the same price and both complete EPD profiles and verify parentage. All animals selling must be verified free from any potential genetic conditions (if applicable).
- Professional photos of consignments are recommended - please let us know if you need help finding a photographer.
- A body condition score of 6 or better should be maintained through Sale Day.
- All cows, bred heifers, spring calves, and open heifers should be slick sheared.
- There shall be no substitutions after cataloging and there will be no refund of nomination fees if any animal is not brought to the sale.
- Sale management reserves the right to screen cattle based on age, condition, pedigree up to sale day.
- All consignors must be members of the Kansas Angus Association- dues are $30 per year and can be paid with nomination.
- Consignment nominations due July 30, 2022
Sale Announcement May 15, 2022
We have exciting news! What better way to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Kansas Angus Association than by announcing that we are hosting Angus female sale in 2022! For several years KAA members have asked about bringing back a registered Angus marketing opportunity for both small and larger breeders. Earlier this year Justin B. Stout Auction Service approached the Board of Directors with the idea of holding a fall female sale for Kansas producers.
We are excited to partner with Justin and offer this opportunity to our members. The Kansas Angus Association Fall Investment Sale is scheduled for Friday, September 23 at the Stanley E. Stout Marketing Center, Kansas State University, Manhattan. Justin B. Stout Auction Service, LLC will serve as sale manager and auctioneer.
It’s time to start considering participation and planning your consignments. The sale will feature spring and fall pairs, bred females and open heifers. More information will be available soon. Please reach out to Justin Stout (913) 645-5136, Matt Caldwell (913) 755- 1105 or American Angus Association Regional Manager Jeff Mafi (816) 344-4266 to discuss consignment possibilities or email Anne Lampe, Ks Angus Assn if you want to receive more information as it becomes available.