Kansas Angus Association Sponsored ▪ Commercial Angus & Angus- Influence - Female Sales
The Kansas Angus Association is proud to cooperate with the Lewis's at Pratt Livestock and the Langvardts’ at JC Livestock Sales to sponsor our annual Angus Inﬂuence Female Sales.
Commercial Female Sale Junction City is March 24
Junction City— Consignments being accepted now
The Kansas Angus Association is proud to sponsor its annual Commercial Angus Female Sale this spring at JC Livestock Sales, Junction City on Friday, March 24 at 6 pm. We are in search of high quality, pairs, fall bred cows, bred heifers and open heifers to offer at this sale. Using the information submitted, an information handout will be compiled on all consignments which will be available to buyers on sale day and will be mailed on request. All consignments must be 8 years or younger and meet Certified Angus Beef ® live specs ,(show obvious black Angus influence and predominately black hided) .Selling Fees : Junction City: Regular sale barn fees and expense plus KAA commission of $5 per head or $6 pair, to cover advertising and promotion. No sale fee is $10 per head. If you are interested in consigning cattle to this sale, please request an entry form from sale chairman Jace Johnson Jace Johnson (620)767-2689, email@example.com . To be included in sale listings and advertising consign by March 1. Consignments taken until sale day, cattle must arrive by 2 pm sale day.
Submit Consignments online JC Sale
Print and Mail in consignment form
The KAA Commercial female sales welcomes pairs, bred cows and heifers to calve spring of 2016 and open heifers. To insure the quality of this special sale, we have made the following guidelines.
1. Females must meet Certified Angus Beef ®live specifications: be predominately black hided (black white faces and/or “baldies” are accepted).
2. Females must have typical beef-type conformation (no visible dairy influence); and be without long floppy ear and hump (no visible Brahman influence).
3. Maximum age for Pratt sale is 7 years . Maximum age for JC is 8 years-old.
Minimum consignment of five head. Cattle may be mouthed. Cattle will be sorted by sale committee for sale order.
4. All females must be preg checked and blood tested. Cattle will be preg checked and bled by JC Livestock Sales. ofﬁcial veterinarian. Calving dates provided are guaranteed by the seller. Open females are guaranteed by the seller to be open and will be preg checked if there are any concerns.
5. Cattle should be at the sale facility by 2 pm the day prior to sale ;if cattle are being preg checked by sale barn you should arrive by noon. Please contact designated sale chairman or hosting sale barn for specific arrival time deadlines.
Cost will be the regular sale barn expense plus KAA , commission for the Kansas Angus Association to cover promotion and advertising. Advertising will be placed in the regional ag publications, Kansas Angus Association Internet listing, and other outlets as determined by the sale staff.
There will be a charge for “No Sale” animals.
. Please note that it will be your responsibility as seller to make sure the information you report on your consignment form. is accurate. The Kansas Angus Association provides this information as a service and is not liable for its accuracy.