MISS KANSAS ANGUS (MKA) & AMBASSADOR PROGRAM 2021
Applicants: must be single girls currently a freshmen in high school or older and cannot have reached their 21st birthday prior to 1/1/21.Must be a member of the Ks Jr Angus Association or her parent(s) must be members of the Kansas Angus Association or the Ks Angus Auxiliary.
Entry Deadline Jan. 10, 2021—no late entries accepted
use this form only
Contest consists of
- The application below
- Contest on Jan 29 , 7 pm- contest will last approx. 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on the number of contestants. Suggested attire- business.
- A 2-3 minute informal presentation/speech about yourself, Angus involvement why you want to become MKA and what you think the role of MKA and Ambassadors is and how you will fulfill that role.
- Personnel interview wit a panel of 2-3 judges.
- Impromptu industry related question.
- A short quiz- questions will include : Angus breed, Ks Angus Association, Auxiliary ,KJAA, Certified Angus Beef.
Click here for a sample of the MKA Program Handbook
Contest and interviews Friday Jan. 29 , 7 pm. , Hutchinson, Ks
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Group rate $89.99 plus tax., 620-669-5200 Ask for Kansas Angus Association rate.